Can I get an extension to pay my fine or to appear?

Yes. If you are unable to pay the amount due for your citation OR you cannot appear on the date written on your citation and you have not made an initial appearance before the Court, you may come to the Clerk of Court’s office and request a continuance to pay or appear on or before your due/court date during our normal operating hours. There is no charge for the first continuance, however, if you need an additional continuance, you must come in on your newly scheduled court date and request it from the Prosecutor. There is a $10.00 charge added to your balance for each continuance after the first one.

Show All Answers

1. When is my fine due for my ticket/when is my court date if I want to contest my ticket or if I have a mandatory court appearance?
2. How do I pay my citation/fines?
3. What do I do if I forgot to show the officer proof of insurance when I was cited?
4. Can I get an extension to pay my fine or to appear?
5. What happens to the money I paid when I posted someone’s bond?
6. I tried to call the court on thursday, why do I keep getting the voicemail?