Do I have to be billed for the refuse if a house is vacant?

If you have an active water service, a City ordinance states that you will be billed for trash service. If you move and still own the house, you will still be charged for trash service as long as the water service is active.

If the house will be vacant for an extended period of time (30 days minimum), a written request to the Service Director must be submitted to suspend service temporarily.

Show All Answers

1. How can I save money when I water outside?
2. My water usage is going up. How can I check for leaks?
3. I am buying or renting a home in Reynoldsburg. What do I need to do?
4. I'm moving. How do I finalize my billing?
5. How can payments be made on an account?
6. How do I check for leaks?
7. I hear water running when no one is using it and then it stops. What is it?
8. What are the pink or dark stains in the toilet or on fixtures?
9. Do I have to be billed for the refuse if a house is vacant?
10. There is a leak in my line. Who is responsible to fix it?
11. What is an auxiliary meter?
12. Can I get credit on my sewer bill when I fill my pool?
13. Can I fill my pool through a fire hydrant?