- Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is dedicated to creating programs and policies that provide value through supplier diversity and workforce diversity. Additionally, the office provides assistance to underserved businesses with gaining greater access to procurement opportunities and resources to build sustainable businesses.
Minority-Female-Veteran Grant Application
The application period opens February 20, 2023 and closes March 13, 2023. A determination will be made within 90 days, upon receipt of the completed grant application.
1-2-3’s of doing business in Reynoldsburg
Learn the steps to take in order to operate a business in Reynoldsburg. Doing business in the city of Reynoldsburg can be easy as 1-2-3 (PDF).
Diverse Business Directory
Search for a diverse business. Diverse Business Directory ( Coming Soon)
Register as a diverse business. Diverse Business Self-Certification Registration Form.
Sign up to receive alerts when new bid postings are added.
Access current job openings and apply today.
• 1st Stop Business Connection - The State of Ohio's 1st Stop Business Connection website has all the paperwork to get your business off the ground, including business registration forms, information about the vendor's license, and information on taxes and trademarks.
• Reynoldsburg Chamber of Commerce – The Reynoldsburg Area Chamber of Commerce provides valuable services to the businesses, organizations and residents of Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
• Columbus State Community College - The Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College helps new businesses start and provides resources for existing businesses including business plan development and financing.
• Community Capital Development Corporation - The Community Capital Development Corporation is a non-profit corporation that makes loans to small businesses in Ohio. Its financing programs are designed to assist successful, growing small businesses to invest in land, buildings or equipment.
Nadia MillerDiversity, Equity, and Inclusion OfficerPhone: 614-381-1128
Office of Diversity, Equity, and InclusionPhysical Address
7232 East Main St
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
7232 East Main St Reynoldsburg OH 43068