Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
The City of Reynoldsburg compiles financial statements that conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and are audited in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by the Auditor of State. Pursuant to that requirement, the City issues the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report for each fiscal year end.
- 2022 Annual Comprehensive Finance Report (PDF)
- 2021 Annual Comprehensive Finance Report (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Comprehensive Finance Report (PDF)
- 2019 Annual Comprehensive Finance Report (PDF)
The budget adheres to the city’s financial policies and enhances the city’s financial position while providing citizens with a comprehensive view of proposed funding for the city’s day-to-day operations, planned capital improvements, as well as principal and interest payments for outstanding debt and capital leases. Operations are organized by departments to help the public understand how resources are allocated.
The City is required to have annual accountability and financial audits conducted by the Auditor of State. An accountability audit examines and reports on how the City manages, uses, and safeguards public resources. A financial statement audit examines and reports on whether the city’s financial statements are accurate and complete and comply with provisions of laws, regulations, contracts and grant agreements.
- 2021 Independent Audit Report (PDF)
- Visit the Ohio Auditor of State website for all previous year’s audit reports