Water Leaks

The City is responsible for water leaks from the curb box (located in the front property, near the sidewalk) to the water main and the mains themselves. The homeowner is responsible for the water line from the curb box to the house. If you suspect a water break, call the City and we will determine whether the City or the property owner is responsible for the repairs. Call 614-322-6811, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and on weekends and holidays, call 614-866-6622.