Parks & Recreation
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for 275 acres of parkland. The department also oversees recreational and/or sports activities for the youth, adults, and seniors of the Reynoldsburg Community. The Senior Citizens of Reynoldsburg (SCOR) was founded in 1971. Their permanent home, located at 1520 Davidson Drive, a facility of the Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department now hosts over 1,700 members age 55 or older.
To learn about the parks, facilities, programs, and events offered throughout the year, visit the specific pages on the website, or email Parks and Recreation with questions.
Program and Activity Registration
Register for programs and activities in the following ways:
- Online Registration: Visit the RecDesk website to register online for youth and adult programs and events.
- By mail: Mail your registration form and payment to Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department, 7232 East Main Street, Reynoldsburg Ohio 43068.
- DropBox: Drop your payment and registration in the drop box located at the flag pole at City Hall.
- In-person: Bring your registration form and payment to the Auditor's Office, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Game or Activity Cancellation
Activity Status Hotline: The Activity Status Hotline 614-322-6834 is updated at 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and by 8 a.m. on weekends.
Facility/Park (including the Livingston House) reservations must be received 30 days prior to your scheduled event effective June 1, 2021.
- Gazebo at JFK: Parties of 40 patrons or less may reserve the gazebo seven days a week (depending on availability). Resident fee is $30, non-resident fee is $35.
- Livingston House: Adult parties of 20 or less my reserve the Livingston House seven days a week (depending on availability).
Ohio Parks and Recreation Association (OPRA) 2010 Governor's Award for Parks and Recreation City of Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation
To provide and promote participation by all Reynoldsburg citizens through educational, park, recreational and leisure opportunities.
Benefits are endless and we can prove it! Join us!